June 16, 2010

this little piggie went to the market....

15 weeks and counting....
I am slowly but surely catching up! One semi-good thing about returning to work is that I have significantly less pictures to sort through! The girl found her toes. And she loves to put them in her mouth, just like everything else!


I got this great idea from one of my old nursing buddies to set Maya up in her bumbo chair and put her in front of her play gym to change things up a bit for her. Well...this is what I caught her doing the other day. She has some serious muscle strength going on! She was pulling the whole side support towards her to get it into her mouth! She gets really really REALLY ravenous like this when she is hungry, she doesn't really cry or scream out...she just starts getting really antsy and rough with her toys!


and this next picture had J and I bursting with laugther. She was playing in front of her play gym while we were watching a movie and all of a sudden you see her stop playing and start tilting her head back so she could see the tv! She totally sat there and watched for a good few minutes! And I hate to even showcase it, but check out her never resolving bald spot....we can't get the hair to grow in, even with added tummy time.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

favorite reads