Maya's 14 week of life:
She is becoming a little more mobile these days. She can roll from side to side, but still hasn't rolled completely over yet. She has so much more control over her hands and can pick up toys when she drops them. She loves to have something in her hands at all time so she can continually check them out with her mouth. She tolerates her tummy time as long as you are right down there with her!
Even though she is three and a half months old she isn't fitting into her 3-6 months clothes very well. She is either too long for the outfits or the waist is huge on her. We are started to have some play time in her crib to start getting her used to the idea of napping and eventually sleeping in there! She loves the camera! She follows me when I take her pictures now and smiles pretty easily for me!
her little piggies are too cute that I couldn't resist giving her her first pedicure.
When my dad came to visit he brought the famous jumper that Kenady loved to play in. Let's just say that Maya has some growing to do! It was HILARIOUS seeing her in it! She is so petite that her face comes to about the same level as the toy bar! We don't have an exersaucer and I have toyed around with the idea of getting one, but with our apartment being so small I just haven't decided if we should get one or not. At least with this we can take it down and put it up whenever we want to use it. She thought it was pretty fun and was able to swing herself around a little bit, no jumping yet but I am sure as she grows she will figure it out!
I know our blog as changed dramatically since we found out we were pregnant. It is really become all.about.maya so I thought I better make sure to put some more pictures of us and the kitties! This is how J prefers to watch movies....with the blanket pulled all the way up past his chin, almost covering his face, but enough of a window to still see the tv....oh how I love him!
J's best friend Vaughn has the sweetest girlfriend, Jasmine, who we have gotten the pleasure of getting to know over the past 6ish months. She stopped in quickly and was ambushed with a tired, cranky, hungry Maya. The look on Jasmine's face is priceless because Maya was letting her know her sad sad story of being an over-tired, hunger-crazed baby!








No comments:
Post a Comment