June 28, 2010

a swinging we will go

June 2nd, 2010

We were on our daily walk and found ourselves wandering through Koret Children's playground. I spotted a trusty old bucket swing and decided we should give it a whirl! Maya looked so tiny in it, but we just draped her arms over the front and gave her a little push and she LOVED it! I had my phone along so I captured some video of her giggling. The best giggles are at the very beginning of the clip...don't mind me and the sound effects it took to get her to giggle! :) Unfortunately I didn't realize that I can't turn the video to be vertical the way I shot it, so sorry for it being sideways!



I was initially bummed that I didn't have my big camera with me for this outing, but look at the awesome pictures my phone took! :) Not too bad!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are pleased to announce that she is sleeping without her swaddle! Well...sometimes. I found her like this the other morning just sound asleep so I couldn't help myself...love how she has both arms outstretched like an airplane. The swimming instructor in me thinks she is going to be a great swimmer remember the "chicken, airplane, glide" sequence we were taught as kids to do for our arms when swimming on our backs? She is still sleeping in our room in her pack-n-play. We are just a little hesitant to put her in her crib when she hasn't mastered rolling over and back yet. 





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On our way home from our play date with little H we discovered this shop.....we didn't stop this time, but next time we may need to try it out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

favorite reads