April 15, 2010

Maya @ 7 weeks

her daily routine involves morning naps with daddy


afternoon photo shoots with mommy
supervised by miss meaka
she is such a good sport for me! she really does not appreciate her tummy time yet and I love to get pics of her on her tummy when she lifts her head up, she is getting so strong!

and these lashes...I just can't get over them...do you see how long they are (they touch her little eyebrows)...and how they curl up on their own? I am so glad she got blessed in the lash department (thanks to her daddy) because I have always had my short little lashes..thank goodness for those silber genes!

this girl has a serious tongue...it is SOSOSO long, seriously this picture doesn't capture the length it has...it is crazy to even say...but it totally reminds me of gene simmons from KISS...it was THAT long!
she LOVES her daddy, and she has always had such strong legs! She always puts pressure against her feet so we stand her up and she just smiles and smiles!
our attempt to take pics of mommy and maya, pardon her belly shot, but look at her standing without much support!

and evening visits to her "friends" as we call them. her lovely play gym that I bought for $5 off of craigslist! You can wash everything, so it was a sweet deal! She loves this little spot and it keeps her content for up to 20 minutes at a time!

and lastly an outing with mommy! we sling it wherever we go! we found a sweet thrift store just 10 blocks from our apartment of used brand name clothes! we have made a few trips, but I do a lot of looking because I don't have anywhere to lay her down when I need to try on the clothes. We do have a stroller, but it is a HUGE jogging stroller that is too bulky to take into stores like these....so I am on the hunt on craigslist for a baby trend stroller frame for her car seat (which hopefully by the time I find the stroller she will be liking her car seat better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

favorite reads