April 23, 2010

A 9 weeker bundle of pure joy

I am only 3 weeks behind at this point! Woo hoo! She is getting so BIG! Actually, she is really long and lean...her arms and legs are really stretching out! Before long I will be packing up her 0-3 months clothes and she will have a new wardrobe to style! She really follows me with the camera now....it is funny, when she notices I have the camera she will just look at it straight on. We have really been trying to video-tape her as well since she is becoming more and more vocal these days! But...as soon as I get the video camera out she gets silent and is instantly entranced by the camera! I plan on posting some video of her in the next post!

The weather has been really beautiful her lately so we have been taking lots of walks to the park. She used to fall asleep within 5 minutes of the walk, but now she stays awake longer, but it is so BRIGHT out that she keeps her eyes closed almost the whole time! I have been putting some sun bonnets on her to help with that, and I am contemplating buying her some little sunglasses I saw the other day....my initial thought was...."hmmm baby sunglasses?? that might be taking it a little too far" but now I can legitimately say they would be helpful! J and I found some swings at the park, and with my love for swinging we just had to partake! Maya had her first big girl swing with her daddy...and she slept right through it!

Our night routine has changed a little...we usually get her into her jammies around 9 or so so we can start winding down for the night. She really isn't as fussy as she used to be....we just have to keep her entertained! She plays with her "friends", swings in her swing, and plays with mommy and daddy! She loves to do airplane and loves to stand on her feet supported!




remember when she was just 3 days old and looked so tiny in her polar bear outfit?

look at her now 9 weeks later! we are sad to say we are "retiring" this favorite



1 comment:

  1. Aww, she is just the sweetest little polar bear. She's so beautiful & it's CRAZY how fast they grow! Our polar bear outfit is brown & torn now (maybe it's a boy thing). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

favorite reads