May 10, 2010

Baby meets Beach at 12 weeks

April 18th, 2010
I can't believe that our little peanut is already 3 months old! She is just growing by leaps and bounds these days! Her cheeks are filling out and just so irresistable, I find myself kissing them silly, I just can't get enough! Her daddy was able to get a little giggle out of her the other day while on her changing table and of course I missed it, and when we were trying to get her to do it again she just blankly looked at us with her baby blues. We took her to the beach for the second time and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It was in the 70s with a tiny bit of a breeze, and on Baker Beach it felt PERFECT! I had to giggle at J for wearing his shoes AND socks to the beach! The sand was so hot that it felt good to go wade your tooties in the frigid ocean water. He has definitely mastered basic tasks while "wearing" Maya. We weren't able to stay long, since we want to be so careful with Maya, but it was fun while it lasted! She wore herself out on the way home and fell asleep in her car seat....which doesn't seem to bother her as much these days.


She really prefers to sleep forward like this...she always leans forward despite us repositioning her about a trillion times until we end up waking her up.


J has this way of marking things in his mind...here he is remembering how his one finger is as long as her entire forearm. He has all kinds of fun ways to entertain her...this is his modified "bugger" walk. (I think he likes to show off how strong he is...one-armed and all).

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE their cheekies too! It's habit to just keep kissing them non-stop. They're so soft. Maya is just growing & growing, Jenna. She's such a doll. Your toe shots & shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

favorite reads