most of these pics speak for themselves, but these is what a week in the life of an 8 month old looks like at our house....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------we eat baby doll toes for dinner around here...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
since she has become more mobile, she has been able to start exploring a little bit more. It totally cracked me up that she was digging through her toy basket finding new toys to play with. Oh the little joys in life!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mr. hamish came to visit again and he did some pretty cool things with the sock monkey!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
auntie josie was the first person to buy us something for little maya when she was just a 4 month old tiny little baby in my belly! this was the outfit she picked out for Maya...needless to say she still has some growing into it to do! :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the weather was so beautiful this week so we had to venture out to the beach to soak up some sun.
I decided I was going to just let loose and let her get as dirty as she pleased. That was a good plan until I didn't bring any wet wipes and the ocean was too cold to try to wash her off. So, we hit the public restrooms at the beach that were less than sanitary and decided we would just be o.k. with being a little bit sandy for the venture home. I am sure it was an awesome tactile experience for her to say the ver least!














No comments:
Post a Comment