I think I may have forgotten to mention some super exciting news....
I think one of my older posts hinted that...
Jason got a new job in September!
He interviewed for and landed a job as a 3D Modeler and Texture Artist!
Exactly what his degree is in and what he was desperately working towards!
He is actually working right here in the city, downtown at a place called Aechelon Technology, Inc.
He was one of three guys hired to work on contract, meaning he gets paid hourly and basically has an open-ended contract. He is hoping to get hired into a salaried position within a year, but it all just depends on how the market looks at that point in time for this company.
He is SO much happier working at this place! He enjoys bicycling to work every day rain or shine! And with it being our rainy season right now, he has had many a days where he has needed to bring a change of clothes to work! With him working in the city it has enabled him to leave the car at home for Maya and I to use! We have loved getting the opportunity to get out and about a little more often now that Maya is a little bit older and we have the wheels. We have been making the weekly grocery trips and even got to do a little shopping before the Christmas season snuck up on us.


No comments:
Post a Comment