December 04, 2010

adventures of the 7th month

Grammy & Papa Silber came to visit and we had such a fabulous time we have become overwhelmed by the amout of pictures we have from their stay. So, I put together another little slideshow to showcase our time spent together!

We tried to keep a busy jam-packed schedule and that we did! I had my annual PICU RN review that I needed to attend so Grammy watched Maya for us and had some quality one-on-one time with her. We also had a playdate with some of the ladies I work with and their littles and had a great time at the park. I worked a few night shifts during the week as well so J and I could have a much needed DATE night! Grammy & Papa babysat little miss and we were off on our first real date out of the house since Maya has been born. We grabbed dinner downtown at a little diner and were off to watch Inception at the IMAX theatre! We had a fabulous time and the movie was just totally amazing. It was so good it was just mind boggling.
















Photobucket
P.S. Many many thanks to Grammy for most of these awesome pictures!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

favorite reads