September 14, 2010

a year ago we renewed our vows....

I am kind of on a roll for slide shows so I thought I should compile one from our Renewal of Vows last year. In one sense I cannot believe it has already been a year and then I look at our precious daughter and realize it has been a magical one! :) I think I am going to try to make it a tradition to make a slideshow of each year of marriage from now on. It was so much fun to watch our videos together with a nice glass of champange to toast to second year of marriage!

P.S. Animoto is an amazing web site that helps make these videos. All you do is upload your photos, pick a soundtrack and they put it all together for you! It is pretty sweet! It definitely takes me quite a bit of tweaking to get EXACTLY what I want, but we all know I am a little too detail-oriented sometimes.
(side-note: in order to get a full-length video like these you have to pay a member-ship fee of like $20/year. But, I think it is totally worth it. And..if you do become a member you can make your videos into DVD quality so you can watch them on your tv at home! This is what we have done with a few of the videos so far and it is really amazing quality! Man, I think I should get paid for promoting this site! :)

Enjoy!


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. This is inspiring! Not only do I want to make slideshows, I want to renew our vows. How cute.

    ReplyDelete

favorite reads