August 4th, 2010
Wow, already over a month ago we went to visit Hannah and Caden. He was just a tiny little guy then (about 7 weeks old I think). It is amazing how quickly you can forget how tiny they are when they are so brand new! She lives over in the East Bay out in a town called Walnut Creek and it immediately reminded me of why I would love to live in the suburbs! It was WARM and actually felt like summer there, the sun was shining, they probably have a Target, and parking doesn't seem to be an issue. But, the commute doesn't sound very appealing....apparently it can take upwards of an hour and a half to get to UCSF. So, I guess we are loving our location right across the street from UCSF for the moment!
Hamish and Maya had fun testing out all of Caden's toys that he hasn't had a chance to play with yet!










No comments:
Post a Comment