August 30, 2010

celebrating 28 years

After our week long trip to Colorado I came home to these lovelies!
Aren't the GORGEOUS?!?


I always look forward to my cards from J because he designs them himself. I am especially in love with this one....loving the silohuette of my love. And I finally got a necklace from one of my favorite places to shop.

And a birthday wouldn't be complete without dinner with the girls. We met at Mona Lisa in the North Beach area and had a scrumptious dinner. I tried gnocchi for the first time and loved it! I also received some of the best birthday gifts ever! I have to say that getting gifts from your girlfriends is so much fun because you get to have a little something that they perhaps would have gotten for themselves that you would have never thought about getting for yourself.





and a post just wouldn't be the same without a little bit of maya....
her new obsession is water bottles
she whines when you have one and she doesn't.
p.s. hawaiin outfit compliments of great great auntie noreen

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

favorite reads