October 27, 2009

Baby Bump Progression Pics

22 weeks

24 weeks

26 weeks

27 weeks

Already at 28 weeks...still need to take my pic for this week, but so far everyone tells me my bump is tiny! Hopefully that is a good thing...because I know it is only going to get bigger! :) It is starting to get harder at work because there doesn't seem to be very many kids I can take care for as we are starting to fill up with a bunch of H1N1 patients and we still have yet to even get our vaccines! One of my co-workers who is 2 weeks behind me is already out on modified disability because our unit is having a hard time accommodating us....so hopefully, fingers crossed I won't be forced to go out early. I might have to volunteer to work in NICU if it starts getting even more infectious!
Mom and Dad Luneburg came out to visit the second week of October and helped us get a little more settled in our new apartment! Dad helped knock some things off my honey-do list like hanging up cabinets, curtain brackets, etc. And we painted the baby's room! We got our crib the other day and are in the process of putting it together, so when that is put together I will post pics of her nursery! It is turning out beautifully! So far I have been able to craigslist for so many things in the nursery, it is awesome the things people sell here in the city for a fraction of the full price!


4 comments:

  1. oooh jenna! you are tooo cute! I hope all goes well at work with H1N1...we got our shots...but Dixon still got it...a week later! I always put my dad to work when he comes over too! Craigs list would be SO fun in the SF area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you ARE tiny! Just wait girl, it gets a bit more uncomfortable & you take for granted how you maneuver in & out of bed or a car. You look so great though & it's so exciting that you're getting so much accomplished with the nursery. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Pregnancy has ben good to you! I am so excited to see the nursery , I am sure it is going to be fun. We are starting to run into the sme H1N1 stuff up with Kristen and Hilary being prego. It does make it hard, but you've had plenty of practice at working in an NI so I am sure you will have no problem.
    Keep the piosts coming... I love seeing what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my GOSH Jen! You look so great! Your little belly is so cute! You are just the perfect picture of a glowing beautiful mommy-to-be! How are you feeling? The nursery looks like something out of a magazine, just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

favorite reads