another 3d picture of her face 20 weeks
profile at 20 weeksAnd...apparently people still don't know I am pregnant! the other night at work one of my co-workers was telling me to raise the bed up so I don't have to bend my baby bump and the patient's mom was like, "oh are you expecting?" and I said, yes, I am already 5 1/2 months pregnant! ha ha....I don't know if that is a good thing a bad thing that people still can't quite tell yet? It is VERY noticeable to ME! And....in the last week or so I have been feeling a lot of movement! It is so exciting to actually FEEL something now! Before when I was like 19 weeks I felt little flutterings or bubbles and now I definitely can tell when she is kicking or turning around! How exciting! And Jason has been able to feel her move for a few weeks now too....so it isn't just my imagination! It is starting to become REAL! We bought our first bit of furniture for the baby room now that we can see the floors! So, now I have a rocking chair...just need a dresser, crib and possibly a changing table! Mom & Dad Luneburg are coming out to visit in a few weeks and I am hoping they may help me paint! :)


Congrats! I am so happy for you two! Your "bump" is perfect!
ReplyDeleteYou look so good, Jenna! Congrats on the baby girl. It will be so fun. I went private so if you would like an invite email me at cashsmommy@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute! You look great. Congratulations on the baby girl. Hope your feeling good.
ReplyDelete