So mom and dad Silber came to visit this past week and got to meet Maya for the first time! They told us that they wanted to have specific names for Maya to call them so she doesn't get confused between the different sets of grandparents. So mom Silber decided she wants to be called Grammy and dad Silber decided on Papa! So sweet!
Papa and Maya (nice face silly girl)
Papa was such a natural! He just scooped her right up and walked her around with her tummy down on his forearm patting her bum, consoling her really well during her evening "fussy time"
Grammy giving kisses
there is my happy girl smiling for Grammy
just hanging out with Grammy with her little baby leggings from aunti josie
(while Grammy wrote out many crockpot recipes for me)
Grammy crocheted this sweater when she was pregnant with Jason thinking she was keeping it "gender neutral" but as you can see, it was pretty feminine! It just fit Maya perfectly! So super cute!
Grammy taught me how to crochet and actually made this sweet little hat for Maya while she was visiting! She made it in a matter of hours! So far I have only figured out the chain, single, double and triple crochet stitches! But...hopefully with some more time and practice I will be able to make some hats for Maya!
and Grammy should get the credit for composing this shot!
can you see those eye lashes? they are getting longer and longer every day!

Oh Jenna! She is SO beautiful! Thanks for posting new pics! That is awesome that they were able to come visit! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness she is precious! I love her crochet hat... I still can't get the hang of it!
ReplyDeletexx
I love her purple hat! How cute are you?!
ReplyDelete