December 08, 2009

32 week ultrasound update

So, even thought my belly looks "tiny" to some people it is holding a 4 lb 9 oz baby! She is right on target....even maybe a little bit bigger than most 32 weekers....so the scary thing is that if she were to double her weight between now and delivery we could be looking at a 9 pounder! AGH! hopefully since the measurements are just "estimates" she won't be THAT big! I would be happy with a 6-7 pounder to start! :) Unfortunately we weren't really able to get any good pics of her because she is already head down and face back towards my spine. So that was kind of a bummer....but the MD said it looks like she has some hair already and even questioned J and I if we had curly hair when we were born! How can she tell something like that?!?!? It was funny!

2 comments:

  1. That so exciting Jenna! I am so glad you can keep us updated here. Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy will be as smooth as the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! You're in the home stretch. That's great that she's turned & ready to go! And I bet she'll be a tiny 7lb little sweetie. I had so many ultrasounds I was able to start reading them myself it seemed - they really can see hair! They showed me a little fuzz on Cashe's head a few times. It's pretty neat. Enjoy these last few weeks & keep us all posted!

    ReplyDelete

favorite reads