July 30, 2009

New Dute Date: January 17th

At our latest visit to the doctor we found out that they moved up our due date based on our first ultrasound, so now I am almost 16 weeks already! and oddly enough I think I started showing overnight! Weird! Luckily I have only gained 1/2 pound so far! Trying to keep it within reason! But def won't be fitting into my beautiful wedding dress for our wedding reception August 22nd!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! At the beginning of January you will be SO thankful for the move up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider yourself lucky if you've only gained a 1/2lb! By 17 weeks, I was up at least 5lbs! You're going to look fantastic & make an adorable pregnant girl. It's fun reading your updates! Keep 'em comin'! (And thank you for your sweet comment about Jazz too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be such a good mommy! I can't wait for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

favorite reads